If you can't find the answer to your question here, feel free to contact us via our contact page.
1. What type of parking options are available?
We offer valet parking on property and street parking is also available. Valet parking rates are:
1 hour - $18
2 hours - $25
3 hours - $32
4 - 5 hours - $40
5 - 6 hours - $50
6+ hrs and overnight - $72 (standard size cars) and $100 for overnight (oversize cars)
3. Can I hire my own vendors, or is there a preferred vendor list?
While outside vendors are permitted, we highly recommend our list of preferred vendors who are familiar with the venue, and we know provides the utmost quality for our guests. A Certificate of Insurance (COI) is required of all outside vendors that will be working at or delivering to the hotel. Please contact your Catering Sales Manager for more details.
4. Is The Sanctuary ADA accessible?
Yes, there are 2 elevators that access all floors of The Sanctuary, along with ADA restrooms and guestrooms.
5. Can we use candles, sparklers, fireworks, or confetti?
Sparklers, fireworks, and confetti are not permitted inside The Sanctuary or Hotel Tower. However, sparklers may be used outside the hotel premises. Candles are allowed; however, they must be enclosed and 3” below the top of the vase.
6. What is included in the venue rental?
Space rental includes:
- Custom Crown Banquet Chairs Designed by Philippe Starck
- House White Shimmer Tablecloths & Dinner Napkins
- Tables, Glassware & China
- Personalized Printed Menu Cards
7. Is a wedding rehearsal time included?
Yes, a wedding rehearsal is included. The rehearsal will take place 1 – 2 days before the wedding (location based upon availability).
8. Where can you accommodate our rehearsal dinner?
Depending on the size of your wedding party, Lotte Hotel has various event spaces available for your rehearsal dinner. Our 4th and 5th floor event spaces boast flexible, spacious, beautifully furnished modern rooms with floor-to-ceiling windows, and stunning views of Elliott Bay and Downtown Seattle. This is ideal for groups of 50-100 guests in a more intimate setting. In addition, our private dining rooms at Charlotte Restaurant & Lounge would be an ideal space for intimate wedding receptions, rehearsal dinners, and pre- or post- wedding brunches for up to 30 guests.